Friday, July 22, 2011

Sorry....

I'm writing this on July 22nd, months after my last post. I'm sorry I haven't been posting but I sorta lost interest in sharing my thoughts regularly outside of my columns.

Earlier this year I spent a couple of months without writing at all, the first time that had ever happened to me since I began contributing to magazines in the early '80s. Luckily, I got through that phase and I'm writing again, but not posting.

If you'd like to write me, my email address is mhershon@gmail.com  Perhaps I'll begin posting again...but I can't say for sure. I'm sorry if I disappoint you.

3 comments:

addison said...

No "sorrys" needed, glad the words are happening again............all in good time `eh.

Khal said...

Just glad to hear you are otherwise, OK, Maynard.

TBK said...

Enjoy the season as it seasons your day. Amtrak to Lincoln then pedal back home. Or vise versa